Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Business Development, Ireland, this role is an exciting opportunity for a marketing & BD Coordinator to join a dynamic, fast-paced and growing team. The role will primarily support this leading international legal services firm's Dublin Strategy. It will involve leading and supporting on a broad range of initiatives to help the firm develop relationships with clients; raise profile and strengthen its position in the market with respect to Ireland.
This firm is located in the centre of Dublin city close – close to Grafton Street, the LUAS, Train and bus routes. There will a hybrid work set up. Salary is on offer is €30k - €40k DOE. A fantastic benefits package is on offer. This is a newly created position.
The ideal candidate must:
- 1 year experience in a Professional Services Firm.
- Relevant qualification in Marketing.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand and identify with the firm and its objectives and values.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to see delegated tasks through to completion at a high standard.
- Be able to multi-task and work to deadlines, be methodical and logical, as well as thrive in a robust and fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate a professional approach in terms of commitment and internal client care.
- Be IT literate - experience of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential; experience of using InterAction/CRM systems would be beneficial.
Marketing & communications, to include;
- Acting as a support on the delivery of profile raising activities including events, sponsorships, website & digital content, external and internal communications, integrated campaigns, marketing collateral, legal directory and legal award submissions
- Supporting the creation of social media content for the Dublin market
- Ensuring that all marketing activities are aligned to the firm's strategic objectives and that all materials produced reflect their brand and adhere to the brand guidelines.
Business Development, to include;
- Working alongside the MBD team internationally to develop and support BD programmes for key sectors and key client accounts;
- Undertaking market research to support various targeting initiatives
- Preparation of bids and tenders, including input of Dublin related content into global pitches;
Systems and Process: to include;
- Supporting the implementation across the Dublin office of global MBD projects, systems, processes and infrastructure
- Coordinating the updating of client target lists for practice groups and sectors
- Supporting on the preparation of internal reports;
- Ensuring Irish credentials, awards and proposal content are kept up-to-date;
Please contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for further information.