We are currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in Dublin 15 for a Marketing Assistant on a permanent basis. You will be methodical and an analytical thinker!
In this role you will support the Marketing Manager in implementing marketing plans and strategies. You will lead the social media strategy to boost the brand image and customer engagement. You must be enthusiastic and creative, and be able to work as part of a team as well as on your own.
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and review options to further develop additional channels
- Write engaging blogs and articles
- Execution of multimedia marketing plans for events and the venue
- Manage social media platforms
- Monitor, analyse and report on social media activity
- Website maintenance and development
- Project manage campaigns, ensuring deadlines are met and remain within budget
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Participate in projects, events, and activities
- Degree level - Marketing, Business or Sales
- At least 2-3 years marketing experience
- Digital marketing experience is desirable
- Content writing experience
- Experience in social media and website management
- Experience in branding strategy
- Content creativity experience in in online / web and copy
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria I would love to hear from you - apply to Sarah Halton today via the link below!