Global Law Firm with an innovative culture
High volume project environment with a friendly team atmosphere
Permanent role working alongside experts in their field
Opportunity to develop and progress within the organisation
If successful, you would become a key player in a talented, innovative Business Development team. The role supports a great team of professional and passionate people.
- Assist with document, proposal and tender preparation;
- Collaborate with senior partners to ensure timely completion of tenders and bids;
- Ensure content and documents for projects are all managed, updated and accurate on the CRM system;
- Assist with tracking bids and proposals and maintain reporting requirements;
- Co-ordination, proof reading and editing tender proposals;
- Support with administration needs to the broader team as required.
- At least 1 years experience within a professional services environment (internship/contract or permanent)
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise, and handle pressure through strong time management skills
- Ability to multitasking with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Strong general admin skills driven by personal initiative
If you meet the required, please apply to Ellen Blehein today!
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.