We are working with a leading property company, based in Dublin 2, to they expand their property management team. With over 4000 units across greater Dublin they are exceptionally busy; this is a company that will suit an energetic and ambitious candidate eager to work in a supportive environment.
The team require Maintenance Coordinators with experience in the rental property market. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team who cover all aspects of the tenant lifecycle and you will directly support the portfolios of two Property Managers.
This role is onsite in Dublin 2 and offers the chance for ongoing training within one of Ireland’s top property companies. There are excellent opportunities for progression and there is a high level of cross-departmental interaction.
The duties of this role will include:
- Responding to maintenance requests from tenants – troubleshooting and providing solutions where possible and organising contractors if necessary.
- Updating Property Managers on maintenance issues and escalating where necessary.
- Checking and approving invoices for works.
- Taking responsibility for weekly and monthly checklists.
- Maintaining records of communications, quotes and reports.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Two years’ experience in a Property Administrator role.
- Experience using software and updating databases – ideally Building Link, MRI Qube or Yardi – as well as strong knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as a confidence and professionalism in interactions with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills when dealing with multiple competing priorities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuinely supportive company who will work with the right candidate to nurture their skills and build a long-term career in the property sector. For consideration, please submit your CV today.