This is a fantastic opportunity to join the market leading Corporate M&A team of a boutique law firm in Dublin 4.
The successful applicant will be responsible for varied and challenging complex legal work with a mix of M&A (both public and private), ECM and corporate advisory work, which often sets the pace in the market. The team takes pride in giving clients pragmatic, commercially focused advice. They work closely as a team. It is a great place to learn and be challenged. You will have great mentoring from hands-on partners and other senior lawyers and work in a friendly, supportive environment. In addition, you will have access to a range of career development opportunities.
You will give clients strategic advice, including in relation to:
- public company acquisitions including takeovers and schemes;
- private M&A and private equity;
- major corporate reconstructions including demergers;
- joint ventures – incorporated, unincorporated and synthetic;
- initial public offerings for both companies and funds;
- secondary equity and debt capital raisings, including hybrids; and
- corporate governance and provide general corporate head office advisory support (eg directors duties, securities law, continuous disclosure, executive remuneration, AGMs and approvals).
As a member of the Corporate M&A team you will have demonstrated experience in working on and executing transactions, playing a key role in interfacing with clients and managing key workstreams.
The ideal candidate will have experience in public M&A (takeovers and schemes), private M&A, equity capital markets and general corporate advisory experience, with a particular emphasis on corporate law, listing rule compliance and governance.
You will also have:
- excellent analytical, communication and technical legal skills - to deliver prompt and commercially astute advice;
- a strong commitment to client service and an interest in developing client relationships;
- commercial curiosity, and a drive to keep up to date with sector issues and developments to enhance personal performance and client delivery;
- a willingness to develop strong relationships with team members to facilitate effective team work;
- enthusiasm to keep abreast of practice group issues and contribute to the development of the group;
- enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities and to participate in internal / external development programs to facilitate personal development; and
- first rate experience of drafting documents (including transaction documents, public disclosure documents, advices, etc).
Given the nature of the role, applicants with 0 - 3 years PQE will be considered.
Please contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for full details.
Assisting legal professionals in Ireland for 16 years.