Our client is seeking to hire a Listing Executive for their Dublin based law office. They have become the market leader for specialist debt securities in Ireland. The position will primarily working with their Clients who are seeking to list specialist bonds on the Irish Stock Exchange.
This role will suit those who enjoy working in an environment where there is high-level client and tight timeframes whilst being part of a very efficient team of dedicated professionals. Their aim is to ensure a pleasant working environment whilst maintaining excellent client services and developing good relationships with them.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer plus work with a truly collaborative team.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating the listing process in Ireland.
- Maintain a high level of client contact and interaction with the Central Bank of Ireland and the Irish Stock Exchange both during and after the approval and listing process - to ensure awareness of and compliance with the obligations following an admission to trading on both the Main Securities Market and the Global Exchange Market.
- Advising a diverse international client base on the listing of debt securities on the ISE and interpretation of the ISE's listing rules on an on-going basis.
- Reviewing draft offering memoranda for compliance with the Irish Stock Exchange's listing requirements and acting as a point of contact for clients who include leading law firms, financial institutions, the Irish Stock Exchange, and the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Review and annotate listing documentation against the guidelines of the relevant Stock Exchange and the applicable Prospectus Directive annexes
- Liaising with both clients and regulators on the disclosure conditions and schedules to guarantee an efficient approval process through
To be considered you will:
- Background in Compliance or Regulatory role
- Experience with Trustees, Funds, Structured Finance, Legal, Financial Services and business backgrounds will also be considered.
- Excellent standard of verbal and written and skills.
- Experience of high level contact with high profile customers and their advisors.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for outcomes
- Good client management & communication skills.
- Self-motivated, analytical, innovative, and highly proactive
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Stock Exchange Debt Listing rules and requirements would be an advantage.
- Observance of all firm policies and protocols including those relating to Information Security and completion of relevant training.
For further information, please contact Jo Mc Andrew today on 016633030