Our client, a top Dublin law firm requires a motivated and confident listing agent to join their financial services team.
This is a newly created position so there is scope for the right candidate.
You will be:
- Advising a diverse client base on the requirements to list debt securities and investment funds on the Irish Stock Exchange
- Preparing all ancillary documentation and gathering all necessary administrative items to finalise the listing project
- Reviewing and submitting listing documentation on behalf of clients to the Irish Stock Exchange and the Central Bank of Ireland
- Monitoring clients continuing obligation requirements under the ISE listing rules
- Compiling research and providing internal reports on market trends and legislative changes
- Act as a point of contact between leading law firms, financial institutions as well as the Irish Stock Exchange and the Central Bank of Ireland
Salary: €30k - €50k DOE plus bonus and pension.
Forward your CV to Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for full details.