My client, a leading residential and commercial real estate organisation are seeking to hire an experienced Lettings Manager to support their luxury and historic properties based in Dublin 8.
- Letting of vacant property and ensuring that systems are thoroughly kept up to date and accurate for all lettings and rental data
- Tenant Management namely meeting prospective tenants, conducting viewings and negotiating rental offers, completing applicant vetting requirements
- The role will involve dealing with conflict situations and the candidate must demonstrate confidence and be able to deal with these in a professional and efficient manner
- Providing weekly client reports
- Dealing with all rental arrears management and reporting to client
- Responsible for RTB registrations and attendance at arbitrations where required
- Carry out property inspections
- Ensuring all enquires are responded to in line with agreed service levels
- To coordinate with 3rd party contractors as required
- In conjunction with management- carrying out regular rent analysis of the local market
- Co-ordinating the online marketing of available apartments in conjunction with the Marketing Team
- Provide first class customer service to residents and applicants
- Ensuring compliance with Residential Tenancy Act 2004, Health & Safety Legislation, Fire Services Act 1981, Occupiers Liability Act 1995, Waste Management and Litter Pollution Acts and Data Protection Act.
- Ad-hoc projects provided by Management
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A valid C&D license
- Must have the ability to learn and implement a new computer system
- Must be Word and Excel proficient
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A fundamental understanding of landlord/tenant relationships and property law in this jurisdiction is essential.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills displaying sensitivities to and understanding of residents’ needs
- A team player
- Good communicator and negotiation skills
- Understanding the importance of achieving deadlines and ensuring quality output
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- A minimum of two years relevant experience.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.