I am recruiting a Lettings Administrator on behalf of my client to assist in the daily operations alongside their Lettings Team. I am looking for an articulate, professional with significant office administration experience within lettings or property coordination.
The role requires working closely with the lettings team and lettings administration team but also work independently with an ability to adapt and be reactive in a fast-paced environment. They are seeking a team player who is positive, proactive, confident, helpful and polite.
You will be joining a professional and friendly team with excellent and supportive management in place. You must have at least two years' experience working in a property administration-related role.
Availability for face-to-face interviews is required. The position is full time, on site in Dublin 2, Monday-Friday 9-5.30.
Interviewing now with an immediate start available.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The role will involve supporting the lettings department to produce and update administration documents and assist with the lettings processes.
- Ensuring the progression of tenancy applications and agreements while identifying any potential issues at the earliest opportunity
- Responding to lettings enquiries and viewing requests in an appropriate and timely manner
- Managing Outlook Calendar for viewings
- Answer and filter telephone calls, take accurate messages, and deal with general enquiries; flagging critical items and messages
- Logging Lettings enquiries
- Typing and organising reports & statistics
- Marking up documents, typing, copying, scanning and printing
- RTB Registration
The Successful Candidate Will Have the Following Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential
- Experience in a busy administrative role
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Confidentiality is paramount
- Consistently high standards of customer service and team-work
- Strong organisational skills and an aptitude for details are essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (word and excel) and Outlook systems is a necessity with strong accurate typing skills
- Show confidence in dealing with people both in-person and over the phone
- Willingness to learn and use initiative to develop efficient working systems within the office team
- Professional and well presented
- Ability to learn new processes and applications quickly
- Reliable and dependable
If you meet the requirements, please apply via the enclosed link