Lex Consultancy are currently looking to recruit a talented leader who has a background in eDiscovery and Forensics technology for our client in Dublin 2.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to grow a career in a fast paced and demanding professional services environment working with a best in class legal technology suite and where the team solve the impossible for their clients.
The successful candidate will lead, manage and deliver the technology work stream for eDiscovery and large-scale investigations, in collaboration with the eDiscovery Director and Litigation partners and associates. This includes liaising with Litigation partners, associates and project managers.
- Gather, document and understand requirements for processing, review protocols and productions.
- Design and implement processing workflows to transform all forms of unstructured data into a reviewable, load-ready format.
- Design and implement workflow to load data into a review platform and supporting all search and analysis during review and production cycles.
- Supervise a team of junior forensic consultants and/or perform tasks independently.
- Manage delivery schedules to meet project timelines and ensuring proper quality assurance (typically multiple projects run in parallel).
- Troubleshoot and resolve application system and/or software problems.
- Provide value add consulting services to the Legal teams to resolve issues/ challenges that arise during the course of an investigation (e.g. with big volume data sets). This will require management of third party vendors and technology partners.
- Oversee accurate time recording by team for billing purposes and liaise with client partner for billing.
- Advising the firm and its clients in niche areas such as data processing, data management and production of material for discovery.
- Lead a high performing team of junior forensic consultants with a particular focus on growing a strong legal/eDiscovery technology competence across the team. This includes recruitment, induction, performance management, and capability development.
- Overseeing the administration of software licensed by the firm with support from junior analyst(s) and liaising with software providers at a senior level and representatives at senior level within the firm.
- Establish and implement project specific protocols, processes and procedures including quality control processes to ensure quality outputs on the technology work stream of all projects.
- Establish, deploy and continuously improve operational processes and procedures to ensure the effective running of all project/operations from a technology perspective.
Qualifications and experience will include:
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferred in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline).
- Extensive experience performing eDiscovery tech roles, including but not limited to electronic file processing, image and data file conversion, culling, using and configuring review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and forensic analysis
- Thorough knowledge of the litigation discovery process including an understanding of the EDRM and other industry reference models.
- Working knowledge of and hands-on experience with Nuix E-Discovery Workbench and/or Relativity or other eDiscovery platforms.
If you are interested in this position and meet the necessary requirements for the role, then please apply with your CV.