Our clients' Corporate Governance and Compliance team is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support fee earners on the team. In this role you will be responsible for monthly billing, tracking departmental workflow and providing legal administrative support.
This position is based in the clients office 3 days per week. Offices are located in Dublin , near Dart station.
Salary is DOE and includes benefits.
- Provide legal administrative support to solicitors and company secretaries within our Corporate Governance and Compliance team;
- Manage the monthly billing process for the company secretaries;
- Track and update the department’s work in progress;
- Assist with various tasks such as arranging couriers, ordering company seals, coordinating payment of supplier invoices, liaising with the Department of Foreign Affairs, consulates and notaries; and
- Act as a point of contact for both client and internal queries.
- Min. three years of experience in a busy legal support role;
- Previous experience with billing is an advantage;
- Proficient with MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint;
- Corporate experience is an asset; and
If you are interested, please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew today