We are currently seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join the Commercial Property Department of a well known Dublin law firm. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation and gain commercial experience.
This role is 4 days in the office, one day work from home. Offices are located in Dublin 2 close to DART and red Luas line.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a professional, efficient and proactive secretarial service at all times
- Answering phones, taking messages, logging daily calls, follow up on calls
- Digital dictation and production of all documents, correspondence, reports and presentations, contracts, agreements, accurately and in a timely manner
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings internally and externally and confirming with attendees in advance
- Managing the receipt and distribution of title documents on ATR for various banking institutions from time to time
- General administration and other ad-hoc work as required from time to time
- Strong Commercial Property legal experience required (min 2 years)
- Dicta-typing and PA/secretarial duties for a number of fee earners
- Strong MS office
- Case management experience (Partner for Windows & i-manage would be a distinct advantage)
- Excellent administration skills and an ability to prioritise work is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent organisational skills
- A high degree of diplomacy and professionalism required with a pleasant and positive disposition
- Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills, both written and oral
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew today for a confidential discussion.