Our Client, a leading Dublin law firm with a reputation for providing high quality, timely services. Balanced with a strong internal emphasis on culture and values, is now looking for a Legal Secretary to join the Commercial Litigation Department.
- PA/secretarial duties for a number of fee earners
- Digital dictation and production of all documents, correspondence, reports and presentations, briefs, contracts, agreements, accurately and in a timely manner
- Diary management
- Answering phones, taking messages, logging daily calls, follow up on calls
- Keeping files up to date, scanning and photocopying
- Other ad-hoc work as required within the Litigation Department
- Prior commercial or general litigation experience is essential
- Strong MS office computer skills
- Case management experience
- Excellent typing skills required at least 60+ wpm or more
- Excellent administration skills and an ability to prioritise work are essential
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy a must
- An ability to get to grips with complex issues without difficulty
This role is 4 days in the office, one day work from home. Offices are located in Dublin 2 close to DART and red Luas line.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew today for a confidential discussion.