• Convenient Dublin location
• Working holiday makers encouraged to apply!
• Up to €42K
• Possibility of extension for those interested
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary? With offices globally, this prestigious law firm foster a friendly, supportive and professional working environment. The firm specialise in an extensive range of legal services and offer a range of benefits for their staff.
Supporting multiple fee earners across the corporate department, this role will be involved and challenging.
Duties will include:
• Diary and email management
• Coordinating events and seminars
• Arranging travel
• Document management
• Liaising with clients
This role is ideal for someone with a can-do attitude and a drive to succeed.
Other criteria will include:
• A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
• Proven ability to manage conflicting deadlines
• Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
To apply click the appropriate link on this page, or call Jo McAndrew on 016633030.