Legal Personal Assistant
Salary: €45,000 (negotiable)
Our client, a top international law firm, is seeking a Legal Personal Assistant to join their Medical Negligence and Personal Injury team. You will be an integral part of a the team, drafting legal documents, liaising with clients and providing high-level administrative support to a Partner and an Associate.
- Very generous annual leave and office closure days (27-33 days per annum!)
- Pension matching of 5%
- Generous contribution towards the health insurance provider of your choice
- Great opportunity to grow and develop the role
- Educational assistance
- Hairdresser, gym and ATM onsite
- Subsidized canteen
Provide high-level administrative support to the team, including drafting letters and narratives, coordinating with clients and consultants, diary management, and managing billing and correspondence.
- 5 years’ experience as a Legal PA / Legal Executive, ideally in litigation
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Proven ability to delivery accurate, high-quality work in a timely manner
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria please send your CV to Sophie and Lex Consultancy, or reach out via phone 01-663-3030 for a confidential discussion.