Legal Personal Assistant - no audio, one on one role
This is an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished Legal Personal Assistant to work one on one to the Head of Corporate Governance.
If you want to stay working in a law firm but want to move away from the traditional Legal Secretary role, then this is for you!
As Legal Personal Assistant to a Partner with unparalleled experience in Company Secretary work, no two days will be the same as you provide comprehensive support to ensure this Partner's day runs smoothly.
You'll be required to use your initiative on a daily basis as you assume responsibility for;
- Diary appointments and coordinating meetings
- Proof reading, editing & amending memos, letters and legal documents
- Drafting general correspondence
- Extensive travel arrangements, both nationally and internationally
- Opening and closing files
- File and email management
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and internal staff
- Expenses, billing and preparing monthly reports
- General administration and assisting other team members as required
To be successful in this role will have excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels together with the ability to multi-task and anticipate what needs to be done.
Additionally you'll have;
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The demonstrated ability to produce a high standard of work
- A commitment to client service and team work
- At least 5 years' experience as a Legal PA/Secretary n a Law firm, ideally at Partner level
This firm boasts a friendly, supportive and positive team culture, encourages & promotes career development for all staff and is offering an attractive salary package commensurate with experience together with exceptional benefits.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jo Mc Andrew on 016633030
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.