Our client is well known law firm in Dublin 2 is seeking a Legal Secretary with solid litigation experience to support within health law as part of the Dispute Resolution team. Supporting high performing fee-earners, this position will best suit a bright and driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
This is a fulltime position where you will attend the office at least 2 days per week.
My client’s preference is for someone who is a “career” legal secretary who they can train.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ yrs experience in legal secretarial role (litigation preferred);
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel & basic IT knowledge;
- Experience creating, amending & formatting legal docs;
- Experience creating court booklets/briefs
- Organised and good communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure & thrives in a busy environment;
- Ambition to deliver excellent support and be a key player in the administration team.
For more information, contact Jo Mc Andrew on 016633030 or apply to this ad.