Are you a team focused Legal PA who wants to become an integral member of a leading international Law Firm in Dublin?
Supporting a delightful team of Partners and Solicitors, you and a team of PA’s will enjoy being involved in interesting matters as part of their Commercial/Corporate team.
What’s on offer to you?
- Basic salary of €50,000
- Hybrid working environment
- Work a 35 hour week; 9:30-5:30pm. Hours can be changed once you have started.
- Benefits on offer include: 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more), Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Pension, tax saver, annual review and educational assistance.
Some of your tasks will include;
- Diary management and arranging appointments/meetings
- Preparing & amending documents and drafting basic correspondence
- Opening new matters
- File and email management
- Liaise with clients and update client data on database
- Monthly billing and expenses
This team is seeking an experienced Legal PA who loves what they do and who genuinely wants to be involved and make a positive contribution. Morale is very high in this office!
You will have minimum four years previous experience working in a commercial/corporate area of law as well as extensive experience in billing together along with;
- Strong MS word and typing skills with high attention to detail
- Well-developed time management & organisational skills
- A flexible, positive and pro-active team approach
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to liaise comfortably at all levels
Our client is happy to consider both intermediate and senior level candidates and as such an attractive salary package commensurate with experience will be negotiated. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jo McAndrew or email your CV to jo @ lexconsultancy.ie