Take the next step in your legal career
Enjoy open communication
Be recognised for your hard work
Dublin 1/IFSC location
Medium sized firm
Our client is a leading national law firm. This is excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work as part of a busy team offering challenging, interesting and rewarding work in a friendly and supportive environment.
To provide legal secretary assistance to a friendly and approachable Partner within a well established and dynamic litigation team working with clients across Australia, you will gain exposure to a variety of litigation matters becoming an integral part of their clients matters.
- providing general secretarial support to fee-earners
- creating, editing, amending documents in line with house style
- maintaining accurate electronic and hard copy files
- billing and collections, liaising with clients and the finance support department
- photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents and correspondence
- booking meetings, diary management and arranging travel
- arranging the opening, closing and archiving of files
- other secretarial and administrative tasks and ad hoc projects as requested
Skills & Experience
- a minimum of 2+ years' experience in a legal secretarial role, ideally in a litigation team
- excellent MS office skills
- proficiency with billing and document management systems
- flexibility and willingness to learn
- ability to multi task and work within strict deadlines
- excellent attention to detail
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development and career progression. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jo Mc Andrew or email your CV to email@example.com