Our client is well known law firm in Dublin 2 is seeking a Legal Secretary with solid litigation experience to support within their Insurance and risk team.
Supporting high performing fee-earners, this position will best suit a bright and driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
Working on such matters as personal injury claims, product liability, defamation and coverage disputes, your duties will include:
- Screening incoming calls to the team
- Opening and closing files
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients, medical practitioners and other stakeholders
- Booking appointments
- Drafting correspondence
- Preparing legal documents and court forms
- Preparing briefs to Counsel
- Monthly billing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a legal secretary
- Experience within commercial or litigation
- Committed and reliable work ethic
- Organised, pro-active and diligent
- Friendly yet professional manner.
For more information, contact Jo Mc Andrew on 016633030 or apply to this ad.