A leading specialist IP firm who have a strong reputation in the market and are recognised as leaders in their field are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary/Administrator to join their office due to continued growth.
Offices are based near Carrickmines, Dublin 18 with parking and near Luas
Role is office based, Monday to Friday, 9-5pm with some flexibility to work from home
Excellent salary on offer with benefits that include Health Insurance, Pension, 10% bonus + more!
This is a full time, highly diverse, interesting role providing support to a friendly team of six where you will work within a supportive working culture. Due to their down to earth team culture and supportive environment, you will work with a high degree of collaboration and autonomy.
The tasks undertaken by the successful candidate will ensure the office runs smoothly so that the fee earners can focus on their tasks. You will also carry out a number of legal administrative duties.
The key responsibilities include:
- Diary and email management
- Assisting with client queries
- Preparing and drafting documents and correspondence
- Database and file management including opening/closing matters
- Organising travel for the Managing Partner
- Ensuring that all new and existing files and electronic records are complete and accurate.
- Scheduling and managing required completion deadlines
- Maintaining client contact information and recording accurate information about client related activities
- Maintain kitchen and office areas
- Order stationary and office supplies
- General administration duties
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- 3-4 years Admin/PA/Secretarial experience preferable in a legal environment
- Exceptional communication skills to confidently liaise with senior stakeholders
- Proven organisational skills to managing competing tasks and deadlines
- A friendly and professional manner;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- An ability to effectively multi-task
Please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew if you are interested in hearing more.