We are looking for a high performing Legal PA who is keen to provide a high level of support to a Partner and his team.
- Support a well-respected team
- Highly resourced team environment
- Great Dublin 2 location
This leading international law firm continues to strive for excellence as it services an impressive network of clients. Support a team that is high energy, fast paced and become involved in what they do on a day to day basis.
- Management Partners inbox ensuring that emails are responded to / acted upon
- Manage diaries, including booking attendance at conferences, flights, accommodation, producing itineraries etc.,
- Document management - typing, drafting, amending and reformatting complex documents
- Collating documents - contracts and agreements
- Time sheet entry and billing
- Client reporting
Skills & Expertise
- Experience as a legal secretary in another corporate practice group
- Experience supporting at Partner level
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Billing experience
- The ability to manage time efficiently and use initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work ethic
Culture & Benefits
With state of the art offices and IT resources, this law firm offers a great working atmosphere!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jo Mc Andrew.