This role will oversee and manage all legal matters on behalf of the Firm, including commercial, regulatory and risk issues.
There is an option to work a 4 day week.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an active role in assisting in the internal management of a leading, progressive and growing law firm in Dublin.
Do you meet the requirements?
- 10+ years PQE as an Irish lawyer
- Excellent commercial awareness, communication and IT skills
- Proven ability to execute large organisational projects and deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of the operation of a large law firm would be beneficial. Some insight into the multiplicity of legal disciplines in large law firms would also assist. A good practical knowledge of contract law, data privacy law and business litigation and a proper understanding of the regulatory framework for solicitors in Ireland would be beneficial
Working directly with the Managing Partner. The role is an internal facing position and the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the firm’s day to day operations including:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts with the Firm’s suppliers and clients
- Providing pragmatic advice to the Firm on legal and regulatory issues
- Assisting the Firm in complying with its Data Protection, AML and other legal and regulatory obligations
- Assisting in the management of the New Business Intake Unit in conjunction with the New Business Intake Compliance Officer
- General risk management for the Firm to include carrying out internal training on appropriate risk issues
- Active member of the Firm’s Risk Committee, and
- Development and implementation of appropriate policies and procedures to support the Firm in achieving its objectives
Contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for further information.