Large Semi State Government body is seeking a legal claims administrator for a temporary vacancy within their team.
The main purpose of the role is to administer data on to the company's internal system. This will include data entry, data review and validation, identification and cleansing of data quality issues and collating documentation for legal files.
- must be available to start within the next 2 weeks
- located 5 days onsite in premium office space in Dublin 1
- 36.25 hour working week
- salary on offer €35,000-€40,000 (pro rata)
- Complete high volumes of dictations on behalf of Claims Managers daily (60 WPM min)
- Review of legal documents with high attention to detail
- Ad hoc administrative e.g., meeting coordination tasks, diary management.
- At least two years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office suite products
- Dictaphone typing experience is advantageous
- Insurance/legal background is advantageous
- Proficient typist; with typing speeds of a minimum of 60 WPM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a strong team member
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-manage and proactively drive tasks to conclusion
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy today