Our client is a well-established, leading Irish law firm based near the Dublin Docklands. They are currently seeking a Legal Billing Administrator to join their finance department.
The ideal candidate will be billing administrator from a law or professional services firm or a legal secretary / executive who enjoys the billing aspect of their role.
The successful candidate will be supporting and reporting to one partner. This is a role with a lot of client engagement, and you will liaise with clients within the public sector, property and financial industries.
- Permanent role
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Dublin 2 Location
- Hybrid Role after 4-6 months
- Coordinating inputs from various teams across the firm;
- Preparation of reports for clients on activities undertaken;
- Supervision of all billing matters for these clients;
- Reporting to the relevant client partners on issues arising;
- Project management of transactions from initial instructions to completion with responsibility for ensuring the timely progression of transactions;
- Tracking the status of transactions and regular reporting to partner;
- Creating and editing security documents and issuing execution packs.
- A minimum of two years previous experience, ideally experience with billing in a corporate law firm;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner with all levels of the business; and
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to Sarah Friel in Lex Consultancy