Great opportunity to join a team of globally-positioned industry experts! Modern and flexible company culture. With some of the best benefits and bonuses on offer, work here and be truly valued for your contribution.
Our client based in Sandyford, has created a new role for a Legal & Compliance Administrator to provide support to the Head of Legal and the Compliance Manager. This is a truly varied role where you will work on company secretarial, compliance and legal matters.
Your duties will include:
- Assist with incorporation of new companies and researching local governance requirements in new jurisdictions.
- Assist with liquidations/dissolutions and intragroup company re-organisations
- Support the team with issuing of powers of attorney, share certificates and stock transfer forms
Legal & Compliance
- Assist with due diligence procedures and responding to Know Your Client documentation requests
- Document and file management
- Conducting research on legal and regulatory updates as well as more general legal research as and when required.
- Supporting key transactions such as the financial close of projects, new joint ventures and new market entry.
- Complete mark-up of legal documents such as contracts, non-disclosure agreements, term sheets and consultancy agreements
This is a unique support opportunity that will suit an experienced and motivated professional who thrives in a busy environment. To be considered, we are looking for someone who has some previous experience working in a corporate governance role as well the ability to prioritise and handle a large workload under time constraints. Ideally you will also have experience working with Share Point and Microsoft office
To be considered, please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew in Lex Consultancy today. Alternatively, please call me to discuss on 01 6633030
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.