Lex Consultancy are working on behalf of a statutory body located in Dublin city centre to hire a legal advisor on a permanent basis to provide expert solution focused legal advice on a range of regulatory and consumer issues. This is a large multi-disciplinary organisation operating in an environment that is constantly evolving.
Join a current legal team of three legal advisers who are part of a larger team. Significant experience in regulatory law, EU law, public administrative law and/or competition law (including litigation for/against the State or public bodies, such as enforcement actions and statutory appeals and/or judicial review) is essential.
• Be enrolled and admitted as a Solicitor or Barrister in the State (with 5 years+ pqe)
• Experience of working in top tier legal practice, or in-house advising a regulated entity or advising a sector-specific regulator or similar statutory body;
• Significant experience in EU, public and administrative law, (including litigation for/against the State or public bodies, such as enforcement actions and statutory appeals and/or judicial review) is essential.
• An understanding of the policies which underpin sector-specific regulation
• Experience in drafting and/or reviewing all aspects of public consultation papers, regulatory decision instruments, or secondary legislation is desirable.
A full JD is available upon request.
Closing date: 28th of November, 2022.
Please forward your application (CV & Cover Letter) to Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for consideration.