If you are looking to work in an inclusive, supportive and dynamic workplace on a path of growth then apply now!
This learning and Development permanent position is based in a hybrid capacity in Dublin 1.
The ideal candidate will have an exciting opportunity to join the People & Culture team where they will help develop, implement and evaluate employee training and development plans and programs to support the organizational needs as it grows and evolves.
- Act as a strategic partner for business areas and partner up with individual departments to identify L&D needs and implement strategies to achieve relevant goals
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on development of specific learning programs for business areas
- Support company-wide projects and training required, such as new product launch
- Support of the apprenticeship program in Germany
- Managing of language learning programs
- Development of digital learning content
- Involvement in other projects as they arise.
Essential Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- 3 years' of relevant experience in a Specialist L&D role
- Fluent German and English are essential
- Strong communication, organisation and stakeholder management skills
- MBTI Practitioner Certification is desirable
- 3rd Level Degree in HR or related field is desirable.
Full benefits package available
If you meet the requirements please send your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy today