12 month contract
Dublin 2 based location with remote work flexibility
37 hour week
30 days holidays
Salary: €69,012 p/a
Using your passion for training, the successful candidate will work with the HR and Management teams to lead the implementation of new learning and developing initiatives. Our client a Public sector body is looking to for an experienced candidate to take ownership, integrate and implement a new L&D strategy & policy. You will also have ownership of the final design, content and success.
- To initiate and manage the delivery of a training and skills analysis, to assess future skills requirements, ensuring organisational delivery of targets as set out in the new Strategy.
- To update the current competency model, against outputs from the skills analysis, and to change and augment as required to align with all roles across the organisation.
- Define key learning objectives and training needs and manage the delivery of the annual organisational learning and development plan ensuring it enhances the businesses performance.
- To align staff skills, performance, and focus, to effectively meet the needs of the organisation and to develop appropriate HR measurements of effectiveness.
- To provide a wide range of OD and L&D activities – design and facilitation of learning sessions, development of new training content etc.
- To collaborate with and support managers to complete training needs analysis for their teams and to apply best in class programmes to develop, implement and monitor a suite of training initiatives.
- Proactively engage with and source external vendors to explore new innovative development and learning offerings in line with the Organisation’s procurement processes and guidelines.
- Lead on the creation and design of a new L&D SharePoint solution.
- Provide advice around learning and development, career development, employee engagement and change management.
In order to be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- A relevant third level qualification in a HR, Business or Psychology related discipline.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of directly related work experience in a Learning and Development Specialist role.
- Relevant experience in formulating and implementing an L&D Strategy.
- Proven experience of engaging, networking and building relationships with management teams and staff members and with a range of external stakeholders.
- Strong experience in performing training needs assessments, designing and implementing learning solutions.
- Experience leading the development, implementation and maintenance of a robust training program, tailored to cater for various audiences and stakeholders, including analysis, development, design, implementation and evaluation.
- Ability to procure and manage external third-party service providers and the contract/operational/relationship management components to deliver HR L&D programmes.
- Works well under pressure with the ability to schedule and prioritise work
- Highly proficient in IT skills to include Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint.
- Proficiency in e-learning authoring tools.
- Demonstrable experience facilitating training/workshops virtually.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested, please forward your CV to Sophie Ward today or call me on 016633030 for a confidential discussion