We are recruiting an experienced administrator to join a top law firm’s Knowledge, Learning & Development team in Dublin. The Learning and Development Co-Ordinator will provide a high level of support for the needs of the business, particularly to the Professional Support Lawyers.
Support required would include organising training sessions and programmes, assisting in the firm’s Knowledge Management activities (including the updating, management and maintenance of KL&D documentation, including legal precedents and Practice Group intranet sites.)
My client is also interested in seeing candidates with legal experience who maybe want to change career into an administrative position.
Key Duties include:
- Working with the business development and marketing teams in relation to client knowledge briefings/updates.
- Supporting the maintenance of knowledge on practice group intranet pages.
- Supporting the delivery of training and speaker sessions through the execution of organisational and administrative tasks.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with KL&D suppliers.
- Amending, filing and maintaining precedent and Know How documentation.
- Co-ordinating participant feedback processes in relation to KL&D programmes and events.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2- 3 years' experience in a Knowledge, Learning & Development role (or similar with transferable skills) within Professional services or a similar industry.
- Previous experience working with legal precedents for amendment purposes.
- Experience in administration of training programme and workshops.
- Experienced in working with stakeholders to implement training programmes and other team events.
- Strong capability with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong attention to detail.
If you are interested, please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew today.