Due to their sustained growth, my client has a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator with excellent attention to detail and a passion for people. As a Learning and Development Administrator, you will primarily be responsible for driving excellence in customer service through a friendly, professional approach.
This role will involve a lot of stakeholder engagement but also a lot of coordinating and administration work so would suit someone with exceptional attention to detail, the ability to work to deadlines and a genuine passion for people. This is a flexible global organisation located in Dublin 4, with a supportive team environment offering real progression opportunities.
To be successful in this role, the holder of this position will possess excellent organisation and time management skills. In addition, an above average level of attention to detail and a genuine passion for people.
As such, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Degree qualified
- Confidence with engaging stakeholders at all levels
- Problem solving and analytic skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Ability to effectively manages one's time and workload
- Exposure within a professional working environment
- Good level of IT literacy
If you meet the above criteria please send your CV to Sarah at Lex Consultancy