Junior Recruiter required for one of the Big Four multinationals based in Dublin 2. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast paced environment working on up to 40 roles at a time. It is a hybrid role 1 day onsite and 4 wfh. Core business hours are 9-5.15, however they are flexible on start and finish times.
The salary on offer is up to €42,000. Interviews to be held ASAP.
- Utilising a variety of tools to target suitable talent and build pipeline for all roles across our business services lines both ROI and international
- Screening CVs and sharing them with hiring managers.
- Developing strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates, working with autonomy to deliver a recruitment service to meet their needs.
- Ensuring that the Recruitment process is being adhered to at all times.
- Producing weekly and monthly MI to key stakeholders.
- Understanding the business and the various role profiles so you can effectively discuss and make offers to candidates.
- Working with offshore resources to ensure a timely and seamless recruitment experience for both candidates and the business.
- Daily updating and maintenance of Recruitment trackers and the Recruitment database.
- Managing a pipeline of candidates post offer (eg through the visa process, confirming start dates etc).
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the recruitment cycle and its key stages, including potential sources of delay and how to successfully navigate these.
- Constructing briefings and writing role descriptions and job ads.
- Taking a solution focused approach to your work and demonstrating an appetite for learning.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications
- Previous 2/3 years experience working as a Recruitment Coordinator or a Junior Recruiter is required for this role.
- You will be highly organised and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will understand the importance of timely and accurate data management.
- Account/Stakeholder Management experience is also an added advantage.
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy.