We are currently seeking to recruit a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor on behalf of Top 10 Dublin firm that is a on "the crest of a wave". The successful applicant will join a niche team in the Corporate Department; specialising in Start -Ups. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional practice. This position offers the successful candidate to really 'get to know' their clients and to work alongside the Partner.
The ideal candidate will be 0 – 3 years qualified, with work experience in the relevant areas. He or she should have strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a good work ethic, energy, positivity, enthusiasm and be highly motivated.
The position will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:-
- Company law advices & Contract review.
- Ability to handle transactions confidently
- Board minutes/corporate resolutions drafting
- Drafting of intragroup transfer and lending agreements and ancillary documents
- Drafting and negotiation of sale and purchase agreements, shareholders agreements and ancillary documents
- Other ad-hoc work as required
- Corporate structuring experience
- Knowledge of company law
- Knowledge of corporate documents including shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, disclosure letters
- Excellent academic record
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills
- A sociable person, capable of communicating at all levels with an ability to communicate points clearly in a non-confrontational manner
- A calm and measured approach to problem solving
- A willingness to work hard above and beyond normal office hours if required
- Flexible team player
- Adaptable, positive and pro-active
- Clear communicator
- Committed self-starter
- Good time management
- Attention to detail / accuracy
Salary/Package: Market rate.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applicants we are unfortunately only able to reply to applicants who meet the strict criteria.
Please press "APPLY" now to upload CV for review.