Lex Consultancy are looking to recruit Junior Administrators for temporary opportunities with our clients. The roles are based in Dublin City Centre and outer suburbs and are across sectors including finance, legal, property, government bodies and more.
A temporary role is a great chance to gain experience as well as to get your foot in the door of a well-established organization. For the right candidate, there may be a chance for the role to become permanent. If you have a minimum of 1 year of experience in an administrative role, are comfortable multitasking in a busy environment and are available for temporary work, then we would like to hear from you.
- 1 year of experience in an administrative, coordination or support function, ideally within a professional services environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable in a busy environment managing multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to focus
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as as part of a team
- Provide general administrative support to a busy team
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders via phone, email etc.
- Update and maintain company database
- Assist with regular reporting
- Create documentation and/or PowerPoint presentations as necessary
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to Sophie at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.