Are you looking for more than just a job?
This is an opportunity to shine working with a leading professional services organisation with offices in Dublin City Centre. Due to continued growth, their Accounts team are seeking a full-time junior Accounts Assistant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Maintenance and Posting of Firm Client & Office account transactions
- Processing/Posting/Reconciling Office/client cheques/transfers
- Accounts Payable processing
- Client Fees bank a/c maintenance & posting
- Post journals
- General filing and archiving
- Deal with general queries promptly
- Other duties that may arise from time to time
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Accounts focussed role
- Highly motivated and deadline driven
- Flexible team player, willing to take on new challenges
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- A team player, with flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
If this sounds like you. please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone early in their career with a passion for accounts. If you have a can-do approach and are results orientated, then this could be the job for you! Here, you won't just be a small piece of a big machine; you will be a key and essential part of a high performing team!
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates. This permanent position will offer a competitive salary and benefits package.