My client is currently seeking an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join them on a permanent basis in their offices in Dublin 16.
The IT Systems Administrator will join a small and integral team that will handle the installation and configuration of new hardware, software, systems, overseeing IT security and working in partnership with 3rd party vendors among many other core IT functions within the organisation.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Oversee IT Security in partnership with 3rd party vendors including – DMZ, TCP/IP, subnets, firewall, web control, VPN, virus protection, online backups/restoring etc
- Support IT Communication infrastructure – Hubs, switches, routers, cabling, datapoints, fibre optic links, broadband, etc.
- Support WIFI solution – access points, SSID’s, Mareki software
- Support Managed Print solution
- Administrate and support VOIP telephony solution – handsets, user accounts, reporting
- Administrate and support mobile phone account
- Administration and support of Hyper-V, Window Server, Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS & DHCP
- Administration and support of Office 365 and SharePoint
- Set up of new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with access and password issues
- Provide face to face or telephone support to staff across the organisation, responding and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Monitor and reporting on IT issues logged on the ticketing system
- Repair and order new equipment whist adhering to procurement policies
- Recommend and document processes, policies and procedures of the IT department
- Provide occasional technical and basic AV support to customers and visiting presenters
- Work with 3rd party vendors in testing and evaluating and supporting new technologies
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Business IT or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in an IT admin\systems support role
- Windows 10 and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate qualifications are desirable
- Previous Experience supporting Office 365, SharePoint and MS Outlook
- Good experience supporting Windows 7 / 10 desktops and laptops
- Good experience with network infrastructure
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV outlining your skills and experience relevant to the role.