Entry Level IT Role
Fantastic Development and Career Opportunities
Dublin 2 Location
Excellent salary and benefits on offer as well as full gym and wellness programme, healthcare, subsidised restaurant and lots more!
We're looking for someone who is passionate about developing a career in the fast changing world of IT. No two days will be the same as you’ll be proactively problem solving any employee issues that come your way or escalating them as appropriate
Key Responsibilities include:
- Administering the firms user Joiner\Leaver\Mover lifecycle process across the full range of IT systems
- Managing the provision\supply of IT equipment to all staff
- Tracking the location of all IT equipment and maintaining the IT asset register
- Developing and maintaining User and Device management procedures
- Managing the return of company IT assets when staff leave the firm
- Conducting regular stock takes and ordering new IT standard issue equipment
- Retrieving and replacing all end of life/warranty laptops and desktops
- Escalating hardware issues on machines that require replacement with suppliers
- Ensuring end of life machines are securely wiped and ready for disposal or donation
- Supervising, training and supporting IT Graduate recruits and interns
In order to be considered for this role, you will meet the following criteria:
- 2+ year’s experience in User setup and administration, incl. Active Directory.
- Appreciation and understanding of IT User and Device security controls.
- Good knowledge of IT hardware and peripherals
- Understanding of asset management procedures and principles
- Experience working in an IT user admin role in a legal firm or similar.
- Experience using MSOffice and Teams.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew today