My client, an international professional services organisation with Headquarters in Dublin 2 are seeking to hire an experienced IT Helpdesk Technician to support their 800+ users with IT Support and Infrastructure maintenance.
This is a permanent role with excellent benefits and progression opportunity.
The successful candidate will be required to work on site initially for training and then move to a hybrid working model of 2-3 days on site per week.
Once 6 month probation is passed, the successful candidate will work on a rostered cover shift for the out of hours service.
- Provide first-level technical support to end users via phone, email, or in person
- Log all support requests and incidents accurately and efficiently into the ticketing system
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and network issues by troubleshooting and researching solutions
- Escalate complex or unresolved issues to senior IT Service Desk Analyst colleagues or other IT teams within the IT Department
- Ensure all service desk tickets are appropriately prioritised, categorised, and resolved within established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Adhere to all established procedures and processes, including proper documentation and follow-up procedures, to maintain consistent and high-quality service delivery
- Assist with user account creation, administration, password resets, and access management
- Provide guidance and training to end-users on basic software applications and IT services and Assist the IT AV technician with in house and external client facing hybrid meetings with IT AV support for Microsoft Team and Zoom meetings.
- You have two to three years IT Service Desk Analyst experience in a fast paced environment
- You have strong technical knowledge of operating systems, hardware, software and peripherals
- You have experience in IT Applications including Microsoft Office 365, 2016 and Exchange Server, experience with Microsoft Azure environment is a plus
- You are proficient in using ticketing systems and remote support tools
- You display excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a logical approach
- You have strong customer service and communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users;
- You can effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- You display adaptability and willingness to learn new technologies and processes
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.