My client, a leading professional services organisation that has offices in Dublin 1 are seeking to recruit an IT Service Desk Analyst (1st line) to join their busy IT team.
This is a 12 month contract position; a competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Previous experience in a professional services environment will be a distinct advantage to interested candidates.
Duties of the role include:
- Provide support on IT department and Service Desk policies for the organisation, this includes all service delivery, technological matters, hardware and software procurement.
- Ensure all incidents and requests are recorded within the IT Service Management system and track incidents and requests to conclusion.
- Contribute to the delivery of quality support ensuring that nothing gets forgotten, customers are kept informed of progress and complaints/escalations are kept to a minimum.
- Ensure prioritisation and escalation processes are followed, liaising where necessary with the rest of the IT team and/or third parties to ensure that all tickets are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Keep up-to-date on service delivery sector trends, developments and the associated opportunities and contribute to the development of plans to exploit those trends to improve the IT service delivery.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A degree in Computer Science or other related field. The ideal candidate would be an IT graduate with some previous experience.
- Relevant work placement experience in a similar IT environment, ideally within the professional services.
- Required technical skills: MS Office, Windows, MS Outlook/Exchange, basic MS server, VPN support, software applications (legal specific, if possible) and the ability to answer PC, laptop, printer and telephone related queries
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with changing priorities/deadlines
- Experience of adhering to and achieving/exceeding SLA’s.
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Amy Maguire at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link. Queries can be made by calling 01 6633030.