The IT Service Desk Analyst will primarily focus on global support including the provisioning of Starters/Leavers, provide on-site and remote support to users in Dublin in order to maintain the existing infrastructure and help implement new applications and technologies as required.
The Key Responsibilities;
- Performing desk-side and remote support as part of a larger international IT support team
- Taking responsibility for the first line global support queue
- Ensure tickets are logged, customers kept updated and issues resolved within agreed service levels
- Assist users to install, configure, and troubleshoot PC/Infrastructure Hardware & Software, Copitrak, Mitel, SCCM, knowledge of backups
- Provide support for standard desktop applications – MS Office 2010, Outlook, Citrix, and Windows 7
- Management of mobile devices/virtualised desktop environments
- Support of VoIP, video conference systems and telephony system
The following skills and experience is required in order to be considered for this role;
- Must have a relevant IT Degree and some experience working in an IT support role, supporting and deploying, both software and infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills and building rapport with clients, other support teams and external service providers
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- The ability to develop and manage relationships with staff and clients
- Excellent problem management and troubleshooting skills
If you are interested in this position and have the skills necessary for the job, please apply with your CV and cover letter.