My client, a leading international law firm based in Dublin 2 are looking to recruit an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their expanding IT team on a permanent basis. The salary on offer for this role is €26-28k and does provide an excellent benefits package.
This Service Desk Analyst will primarily focus on global support including the provisioning of Starters/Leavers, provide on-site and remote support to users in Dublin in order to maintain the existing infrastructure and help implement new applications and technologies as required. The hours for this role are 09.00 to 5:30 Monday to Friday and as necessary by role.
The main duties of this role include:
- Performing desk-side and remote support as part of a larger international IT support team.
- Taking responsibility for the first line global support queue.
- Ensure tickets are logged, customers kept updated and issues resolved within agreed service levels.
- Assist users to install, configure, and troubleshoot PC/Infrastructure Hardware & Software, Copitrak, Mitel, SCCM, knowledge of backups.
- Provide support for standard desktop applications – MS Office 2010, Outlook, Citrix, and Windows 7.
- Management of mobile devices/virtualised desktop environments.
- Support of VoIP, video conference systems and telephony system.
The following skills and experience is required in order to be considered for this role;
- Must have a relevant IT Degree and at least one year of experience working in an IT support role (preferably within a professional services organisation), supporting and deploying, both software and infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills and building rapport with clients, other support teams and external service providers
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- The ability to develop and manage relationships with staff and clients
- Excellent problem management and troubleshooting skills
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your CV for immediate review to Amy Maguire at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.