I currently have an opportunity for a technical client delivery professional to join an IT Services organisation within the education sector. This role has come about as a result of growth within their sector and you will be joining an established team of 5 officers. This organisation provides support for IT shared services and application for business critical systems.
Along with working in a technologically advanced working environment you will receive a competitive package including pension, company sponsored health care, flexible starting times. They promotes a healthy work/life balance. Work outside of standard hours is rare and agreed in advance.
In this position you will be responsible for building solid relationships with users of the applications. Monitoring functionality, identifying issues and implementing solutions. You will have strong relationship building skills as you will be engaging directly with clients and adopting a collaborative approach to finding solutions
To be a successful applicant for this exciting position you will need to have experience in the following:
- Proven experience of the IT industry and in particular working with similar MIS
- Knowledge and experience of formal Service Management methodologies;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to interpret client requirements and translate these into tangible service delivery
- Excellent communication and customer service skills which enable successful collaboration with key stakeholders
- Report writing
- Experience with ITEL methodology
These following attributes, although not essential, would be desirable in an application:
- Previous experience in a similar role or strong understanding of the Higher Education Sector;
- Experience of large-scale management information systems implementation projects;
- Knowledge and experience of formal Project Management methodologies;
- Domain knowledge in the following areas: human resources, library management, finance management, payroll management, student records management
Interviews for this permanent position are tentatively scheduled for the end of September. This position will be on boarded remotely but the company’s office base is located in the IFSC, Dublin 1.
If this sparks your interest and you meet the majority of the requirements please feel free to send an application by way of CV to Sarah at Lex Consultancy