My client, a respected international real estate firm are seeking an experienced Helpdesk Administrator to join their team.
The Helpdesk is aimed at ensuring colleagues can work effectively with technology. The Helpdesk Administrator will be relied upon to install, setup, and maintain computers, software and peripherals. As the first point of contact for many issues a calm, helpful and friendly approach is essential.
- Manage the Helpdesk system, manually log tickets for all issues that are raised to ensure accurate reporting.
- Provide monthly reports on helpdesk activity to the manager.
- Provide first line contact and support for user issues on all areas of technology (desktop, network, applications, peripherals and meeting room/AV facilities) and provide resolutions in line with company procedure.
- Escalate problems to the IS&T Desktop & Applications Lead and/or IS&T Systems and Network Lead, where necessary and maintain contact with the issue to ensure the user is informed of progress and resolution.
- Work with the team to ensure all new joiners equipment is available and setup and provide initial instruction on basic operations.
- Liaise with partner providers to manage telephone and email setup
- Provide hardware support for network devices such as copiers and printers, liaise with 3rd party vendors and support providers to ensure repairs and upgrades are implemented efficiently.
- Assist the team to identify issues and resolutions that enhance the operational effectiveness of our systems, software or hardware.
- Ensure the company Information Security and Acceptable Usage policy is followed by all users.
- IT contact for G-Metrix Training including system administration and laptop maintenance & tracking.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role (ideally within real estate or professional services)
- Entry level IT qualification CompTIA A+ and Network+ and CompTIA Security+
- Ambition and drive to constantly upskill and advance industry knowledge through research, lab equipment setups and training. Funding for courses up to and including Microsoft MCSA Server administration will be available.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.