At Lex Consultancy, we are working on behalf of a prominent and growing public sector body, to recruit an IT Helpdesk Administrator to join their team on a minimum 18 month FTC.
The Helpdesk Administrator will support the day to day IT function in Ireland and overseas and will also support the upcoming relocation of their Headquarters to their new Dublin 2 location.
- Frontline response to all IT requests from users
- Support any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components
- Support users in usage of audio visual equipment
- Support network team in ensuring network and IP connectivity of all workstations, application servers, and back-end office infrastructure.
- Deployment and configuration of laptops, PCS , iPhones and tablets
- Support regional offices through regular visits
- Support Skype for Business
- Support remote access to network
- Application of security updates and patches to clients.
- Assist with system backups and restores.
- Monitor Network security, including ensuring all laptops are encrypted
Interested candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in using the following technologies:
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Checkpoint Endpoint Security Client
- Adobe products
- Lync 2013
- iPhone /IPad – AirWatch
- Juniper Remote Access
- VPN connections – as 12 overseas offices are connected via VPN, with 3 additional offices connected via remote access
- Familiarity with standards such as ITIL would be an advantage
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your CV highlighting your relevant experience.