I’m looking for an experienced, energetic professional to deliver high quality IT and Business Applications training to managers, teams and front-line staff.
I am looking for someone who wants to build a successful career working with an international corporate organisation. You will possess excellent communication and technical skills, and will thrive on working in a team environment. The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience as an IT Trainer and be confident in delivering training on Microsoft 2016
So what can we offer you?
Full training and support
Opportunities for growth and professional development
Empowerment – We will give you the flexibility to contribute and make the job your own.
Inspirational team – You will work diverse and collaborative team of people who love what they do and are dedicated to developing others.
+ Many more benefits!
What we will need from you?
- A positive outlook, willingness to get involved and contribute
- 2+ years’ experience delivering Microsoft Office group training
- Experience with SharePoint, Excel VBA, Project and/or PowerBI will be highly regarded
- A willingness to learn other applications with full training provided.
- Experience delivering training within a legal firm would be highly regarded but is not essential.
- Great people skills including the ability to establish credibility and build rapport with customers.
This role ideally suits a team player who wants to work with a positive and motivated group of people. If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org