My client is a large Dublin based law firm located in Dublin 2 close to the green Luas. They are seeking to recruit a Technology & Intellectual Property Solicitor to join their Technology & Intellectual Property Unit. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation that has an international slant.
The successful candidate will report to the Partner & Head of the Unit and the position will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- To advise on Intellectual Property matters (both contentious and non-contentious)
- To advise on Technology and e-commerce matters
- To advise on Technology & Intellectual Property due diligences
- To advise on data protection issues as well as compliance with consumer protection legislation
- To draft and advise on Technology & Intellectual Property licences and assignments, biotechnology collaboration/research agreements and joint ventures between academic and commercial organisations as well as outsourcing agreements, software support and maintenance agreements, software/website development agreements, research & development agreements and website terms & conditions
The ideal applicant will be 2 to 4 years PQE and have ideally trained in a large/specialised firm.
Please forward your CV to Michelle Nolan for further information.