This leading Financial Services organisation in Dublin 1 are seeking to hire up to four Investment Analysts which provides a unique opportunity for talented and motivated individuals to join a highly experienced team and to gain exposure to the highest standards of the investment management industry.
It is an ideal opportunity for high-calibre candidates with some professional experience to either transition into an investment-focused role or to further develop their investment skills and experience in a sovereign fund with a broad focus.
The candidate will be required to work alongside Investment Managers and Directors across the full range of the organisation’s investment activities. The principal responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all aspects of transactions (e.g. origination, execution, portfolio management)
- Producing high-quality and impactful investment papers
- Company and industry research
- Financial statement analysis, financial modelling and valuations
- Work collaboratively with clients, co-investors, partners, service providers and other intermediaries to create new opportunities and define innovative new proposals
- Project management of deal execution
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a third level qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Scientific, Engineering or a related discipline
- Demonstrate a keen and well-informed interest in investment and/or in developing knowledge and expertise in investment
The role is open to all talented and motivated individuals interested in transitioning into an investment role or further developing their skills in that area. The ideal candidate will likely have a minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience. Working in corporate finance, investment appraisal or experience of commercial or financial due diligence will be a distinct advantage.
- Problem solving and financial analysis skills
- Strong commercial acumen and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excel modelling skills
- Diligent, self-motivated and a clear thinker
- A strong communicator, both in writing and verbally
- A flexible team player
- Ability to manage a range of tasks across several stakeholders in a professional manner
This role is a 3-year fixed term contract. Hybrid role 3 days WFH and 2 days office based. Salary €45k-€50k plus benefits package
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to break into an Investment related role and comes with excellent training and learning programme
To apply please email in your CV via the web link