International Development Lead
Public Sector Role
2 Year Contract
30 Days Annual Leave
Our client, a public sector organisation, is seeking an International Development Lead to join their team. Reporting into the Head of International Affairs, you will be responsible for driving engagement with international business and academia and maximising the opportunities for research cooperation.
- Drive the implementation of international strategy with a focus on strengthening existing partnerships and building new collaborations.
- Design the framework for the future expansion of the overseas model including the identification of the structures and costs required for creating an overseas model and providing strategic recommendations on the future locations.
- Design and coordinating international digital research missions.
- Strengthen existing links with international funding partners.
- Engage with potential industry research co-funding partners at corporate level as required.
- A PhD in a STEM discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience post-PhD.
- Experience in and awareness of the international research funding arena.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain a network of contacts across academic, funding agency, industry and public-sector communities.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary €69,012
- Public Sector Role
- 2 Year Contract
- 30 Days Annual Leave
- Dublin 2 office with remote work flexibility
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply using the link provided.