Lex Consultancy is currently recruiting for an experienced Recruiter to work with our client who will be recruiting a volume of roles over the next 2 years. This is an in-house recruitment position.
The ideal candidate will provide comprehensive recruitment support to Hiring Managers in a collaborative, dynamic and busy HR environment.
You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process for your assigned roles, including advertising, sourcing, assessing, arranging, and conducting interviews, providing feedback, and making offers. You will build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation and partner with them to support their resourcing requirements in line with legislation, best practice and organisational processes and procedures.
The Recruiter will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the annual recruitment plan. Working with the HR Executive, they will partner with key stakeholders across the organisation to ensure we attract and hire candidates who are the best fit for their teams, with the required skills and competencies. The role requires an experienced resourcing professional, who can deliver best in class recruitment.
• Human Resources Qualification is essential and CIPD membership is desirable.
• 4/5 years’ experience in a recruitment role.
• Extensive Resourcing experience at all levels. Previous exposure to hard to fill technical roles would be an advantage
• Prior experience of recruiting for professional services and public sector would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Up to date knowledge of Employment Legalisation
• Proven problem-solving skills with practical approach and focus on gaining consensus
• Familiarity with competency-based interviewing
Salary is 45k - 55k DOE.
This is temporary FTC.
WFH until January 2022 and probably hybrid role there-after.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the relevant link.