This Global Financial Consulting Organisation are seeking an Immigration Assistant to join their busy Irish-inbound immigration team.
The Global Immigration team is an ever-expanding provider managing a range of business immigration services for multinational clients hiring non-EEA employees to work in Ireland.
What will I be doing?
Typical activities will include the following:
The successful applicant will work as part of a local team to maximise efficiencies on allocated client accounts. The role will involve:
- Working in a fast paced and exciting environment with a team who assist with and advise on appropriate Irish immigration requirements for clients in a number of industries
- Working with different members of the team to develop further your understanding of Irish immigration and applying learnings to compliance support for employers and employees
- Providing relevant trainings and technical support to junior team members on advisory and compliance engagements
- Initiating immigration process with both the employer and the employee
- Leading conference calls to provide an overview of Irish immigration requirements
- Guiding on day-to-day activities related to Irish immigration cases
- Reviewing applications for submission to the relevant government bodies (i.e. Department of Enterprise, Trade & Employment, Department of Justice & Equality and Immigration Service Delivery Unit)
- Supporting Managers, Directors and Partners on complex cases and engagement management
- Preparation of supporting documents for complex applications on behalf of the client where required
- Ensuring all applications submitted to the relevant Irish authorities are tracked and updates provided to employees, HR Managers, recruiters etc
- Drafting technical alerts, guides and memos for immigration clients
- Communicate with clients on a frequent basis to keep them updated on the status of applications, change in Irish immigration policies, procedures and legislation
- Working and updating Immigration technologies and tracking systems
What do we look for?
Requirements for prospective candidates include:
- 2-3 years relevant technical experience in Irish immigration
- Strong written & verbal communication skills – must have ability to write detailed business letters, business cases, etc.
- Client facing experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Ability to bring a project from start to finish
- Very methodical
- Calm personality
- Quick learner
- Strong IT skills, including very good Ms Office
- Strong case/project management skills
Salary €45,000 plus bens. Hybrid role with huge amount of flexibility and autonomy in the role.
If you are interested in the role please email in your CV via the web link